The “Founders Connekt (FC)” is an informal event (online or offline) with the main purpose to discuss entrepreneurship and business by linking entrepreneurs, investors, managers, and other key players of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Cameroon.
For Founders, the FC allows to:
- Express themselves and discuss by discussing their background and their activities
- Meet managers, mentors, possible investors, and other major players in the Tech ecosystem
- Strengthen the links between founders.
For managers and large companies, this is a good opportunity to:
- Identify promising entrepreneurs
- Detect investment opportunities
- Explore avenues of collaboration in Open Innovation.
For this session under the theme “Investors & Entrepreneurs: Connecting the dots in Cameroon”, here is the agenda:
- Funding opportunities and process
- Exploring Cameroonian startups business structure
- Pointing out investors and Entrepreneurs expectations
- Opportunity for 2 startups to pitch
01 Investors PASS = 01 startup sponsorship ACCESS
- Registration: http://bit.ly/eng-fc2
- Date of the event: Saturday 08 May 2021, on Zoom
- Registration deadline: Wednesday 07 May 2021
- Participation: 20,000 Fcfa / Pers. or 32 Euros / Pers.
Payment by: Orange Money, Mobile Money, Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Payonneer, etc. By paying directly online on our website www.engroup-hub.com, you benefit from a 5% reduction. Please contact us directly to proceed with your payment.
Project or company presentation/pitch: Free.
P.S: To pitch your startup, please send us an email presenting your project.
Contact: +237697287798 / 680971009 – email@example.com
The Digital Founder is an initiative of EN Group, aimed at a small audience with very limited places.